hiP hOPpiN b BopPin HoRraY!

Yay for us! We finally got a camera! It only took about 4 months, but nevertheless we have one now! I woke up at 5:45 on black friday sick and throwing up and my sweet husband got up with me, took care of me and went off to Best Buy to hopefully get us a camera. He got there and they still had a few of the one we wanted. I LOVE it! It is so nice and so clear. It takes great pictures! And I am just so excited we finally have a camera to take pictures with. Now our blog won't be so boring! :) Here are a couple of pictures with our new camera.



This is a beautiful sunset we captured on our way home from Tremonton today!

Comments

Jodie said…
yay for hubbies! sorry you were sick but the new camera looks great!! how exciting!! "that is gooooood!!" ha ha
Devyn said…
yay for a new camera!!
nixon5 said…
Love cameras what a guy to go out and get it. Hope you are feeling better.
Tyler and Camie said…
You were sick that sucks im sorry! That was so nice of Gary to go get ya your camera!
Niels and Kayla said…
yay! i cant stand not having a camera..I love sunsets, that one is really pretty too!!
Thank you for the invite!! :)
Way cute pictures! You two are precious!
I love your blog! What a cute couple you guys make being married is so great and it only gets better.
Kelly & Jamie said…
yay for the new camera! you guys are so cute i miss ya!! LoTs!
Hollie said…
Congrat on the fun new Camera! That is super exciting! And I am so sorry you were sick! That is seriously A HUGE bummer! I can't wait to see some fun pics!