Yesterday Gary and I decided to take a little trip to the Moon and Mars... at the Clark Planetarium. We went down to the Gateway and had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, mmmm... super delicious! I love it! I could eat pizza almost everyday! Then we went to the Planetarium and walked around before our show started. If you haven't been you definitely should go! It was so neat! Fun and educational. Then we went a laser show in the Dome theatre. Let me tell ya this is not what I was expecting. I thought it was going to be a laser show with the planets and the Universe. Instead it was like we were watching a giant, pysicadelic, screen saver. It was weird, but still fun to be with Gary laughing and listening to him sing to the entire show... ha ha
Oh and we also did a little weather forcasting too!!! :)
You guys are freakin cute! i love that place and i have also gone to the laser show on a way awkward date and the dude held my hand the whole time like it was a movie or something!
I didn't even know such places exsisted! JK! You guys do such fun things! and that weather forcasting looks so natural for you, you should go into being a weather women! Ha ha! Love ya!
Comments