taKiN iT bAcK....

A fEW yEaRS!!!
Last week I got BRACES!!! Yes, braces! I've known for about 4 months that this day was coming and I have been EXCITED! I know kinda weird that I am so excited about it, but I've been dying to have straight teeth again. I've had braces once in my life, but obviously they didn't stay straight. Now I know they really weren't that crooked, but they bug me and I've been self-concious about them since 9th grade. So ever since I started working for Dr.Peck I've been WAY excited for braces! He does amazing work and if any of you are thinking about braces you should definitely come to him! He is a PERFECTIONIST when it comes to his patients teeth, which I think is exactly what you want in an ortho! Anyways here's a few pictures and please don't be alarmed when you see me cause I look like I'm about 15! Here's a before...
I think he's a little too excited to put them on!

Emily assisting the Dr.

Now I don't have an after picture... 1. Because I was in shock when I stood up and looked in the mirror. I literally looked like I was 12, maybe 13 years old. Even ask Dr. Peck he completely agreed with me! and 2. Because we had patients right after we were done and 3. Because the last week my mouth was sore and the last thing I wanted was picture. But I really am glad I did it and can't wait for the end results!!!!

Comments

Em said…
I look so crazy in all these pictures!!! Oh well it was fun putting them on you!
Niels and Kayla said…
That is so exciting!! Honestly you have pretty teeth already, but Good luck i remember how much they hurt at first!!
Jenessa, I feel your pain!!!! I had them once too but they didnt fix my bite so I got TMJ, so now I had to get them on again I was so excited till I looked in the mirror and looked 10!!!!
McFamily said…
hooray for a step back in time! lol we love you even though you look about 13!
Kelly & Jamie said…
You really do look so cute with them, who wouldnt want to take a couple years off in age?
Tyler and Camie said…
I like your new braces look it takes me back!! You make braces look cute!! Love ya girl!
Is it great feeling like you're 12 again??? ;) I bet you look super cute in them! How long do you have to wear them for? You need to post a picture soon, so we can see you in them!
nixon5 said…
wown that is cool. Good luck and lets see your beautiful smile.
Brett and Megan said…
I totally know how you feel! Braces suck so bad, but it will be so worth it. Even though you didnt even need them ,your smile was beautiful! It's even worse having braces when you are 6 months pregnant!!! I hate it!
Nate and Sarah said…
I had braces...it sucked but it was so worth it. I'm really glad my parents were willing to do that for me!!!
ERIN said…
Ok, you can't do a post about braces and then not do a picture!!! Lets see that smile! Love your blog by the way, you are so stinkin cute.