thReE yEarS aNd A goLdEn bIrtHdaY

I am a little behing on blogging, but last month we celebrated three fabulous years as husband and wife. Gary suprised me with staying here...
With these views from our room

It was gorgeous!
Then when we woke up we had a knock at our door and a nice man brought this cute little set-up into our room.
For us to eat these....
YUM! It was so delicious!
Cheers to us!
Then we came home to celebrate this girls GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!!
She turned 18 on the 18th of April!

It was such a fun weekend and I can't believe I have already been married 3 years and my little sister is 18, about to graduate and go off to college. I'm really starting to feel like an old lady!

Comments

Melissa & Chris said…
I can't believe that you have been married for three years either! We are old! That hotel looks dang nice. Your husband did a good job.
Niels and Kayla said…
Congrats on your anniversary!! We are coming up on our 3 yrs. too its crazy, i swear just yesterday we were in high school haha...fun times!! You guys are cute :)
nixon5 said…
congrats on 3 years. Wow time does fly. I cant believe Jessica is graduating either. thanks for the update.