My projects this week...

*found and put the vinyl lettering up above my clock
*finally found curtains and put them up
*made some "boo blocks"
*started decorating for Halloween
It was so nice to get a few projects done this week... Now off to celebrate Conference and my cute hubbys birthday this weekend! :)

Comments

nixon5 said…
SO CUTE.Love your house. come decorate mine:)
Coach Detamore said…
Your house is so cute, I love it. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. I will have to come to your house so I can see all the things you have done since I have been gone.
Kelly & Jamie said…
Why are you so dang crafty? You are making the rest of us look bad! Love you girl!
Melissa & Chris said…
You need to come decorate my house for me! Can't wait to see your house in person when you have a party any time after December 20th! Hint hint.