California Visit!!!

California was awesome! It was so fun to visit Ry, Jen, Paxton and meet miss Reagan! (if you read my sisters blog as well and wonder why all this pictures look oddly familiar it is because my sister stole the pictures off my camera so I hope you enjoy seeing them one more time) When we landed we got into the car to these cute faces....

obivously she isn't in the car but her face is cute too and I was so excited to see it!
This is what me and my best buddy did for fun!





He caught on very fast and loved every second of funny face pictures!

This is what me and my sweet girlie did... lots of holding and kissin!

Isn't she a doll!?



I can't wait for 3 more weeks and they will be back again for another visit!

Comments

McFamily said…
he he thanks for the pictures
nixon5 said…
so fun. Love the funny faces so cute.
McFamily said…
:o ) !!!!!!!!!!!
Emily Empey said…
aww She is so cute! And so are you girly!!!
The Atkinsons said…
you are precious!
and that baby is adorable!
Melissa & Chris said…
Yay! I'm so glad that you got to go and see her in person. She is super cute. I love her little leggings.