Sweet Suprise!

My husband is the BEST! I love him so darn much! I was sitting on the couch this evening waiting for Gary to get home from work. I called him to see why it was taking so long. He said he had to go to the Op Center to do some training so he was coming from Riverdale. So I was just watching the end of the news, waiting for the Olympics to come on.... when all of a sudden Gary walks through the door holding this beautiful boutique of gerber daisies! MY FAVORITE! I started crying a little and said what is that! He looked at me with a huge smile and said "Happy Birthday! I know your birthday is tomorrow, but I wanted to be the first to get you a gift and I wanted it to be a suprise. I knew it would be too obvious tomorrow and you'd expect it then.. but if I did it tonight you wouldn't know it was coming." Let me tell ya I sure didn't have a clue. I was so suprised! It was so cute. He came and sat by me and handed me a gift. I opened the card and it started singing "Hey good lookin," ha ha. Then I opened my gift and he got me my most favorite movie, The Notebook and a cd I have been wanting, One Republic. Tomorrow he is taking me out to dinner. What more could a girl ask for?! He is just the sweetest! I love my husband so very much!

Comments

nixon5 said…
so sweet! Happy Birthday hope its the greatest.
Matt and Jackie said…
Happy Birthday Jenessa!!!
Janae said…
Happy Birthday! I bawled when we watched The Notebook, it is such a sweet story. We were watching with some friends and all of the girls were sobbing. After the movie we all had tears running down our checks and red puffy eyes. It was kind of embrassing and funny. Hope you have a great day!
Niels and Kayla said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENESSA!!
Kelly & Jamie said…
Good job Gary!! And i hope you had such a happy birthday jenessa! i love you so much!
Jodie said…
Aw! how swwet of Ger-ber!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Aww, what a nice guy! Husband's can be so sweet sometimes, huh? Who knew? lol
Anonymous said…
What a good guy. I guess you got yourself a keeper