Hello-o-o Ladies!





Jen and Ry came over Sunday and I cannot even help but laugh when I see Paxton! I had to post these pictures! He is so stinking cute! He had the cutest shirt on that said hellooooo ladies! Don't you just love the hat too! Adorable! Ha ha I just can't believe he is already 6 months! I just love all my nieces and nephews so much! I am so blessed to have such a close and wonderful family! Without all of my family I would be nothing! So to all my family thank you for everything! I love everyone of you!

Comments

Niels and Kayla said…
ah, he is such a cutie!
nixon5 said…
OH MY GOSH!!! How cute is he. I cant believe how fast he is growing. Wow time flies. My favorite is the last picture with his hat and ladies man shirt and is he ever going to be a ladies man.
Devyn said…
thats a way cute shirt and he is a doll!!
Tyler and Camie said…
OH my goodness he is getting so big!! I need to see him again he's so stinking cute!! That shirt is darling he is definitely going to be a heartbreaker!
Kelly & Jamie said…
Ha ha i love that shirt, and he is so dang cute and i cannot believe he is already 6 months! its so fun having babies in the fam!
Jodie said…
okay..how cute is he in that shirt!! i love that pictue of his big grin! I absolutely love that little man!
Brett and Megan said…
He is adorable! I bet you are such a fun aunt!
Anna said…
Hey guys this is Anna! I just started a blog... binghamgang.blogspot.com
check it out. I love your template!
McFamily said…
He is already such a flirt! You should have seen him yesterday! I went to get some lunch and he was smiling at the ladies there.
Anonymous said…
Ok that shirt is just way to cute!