Picture This!!!












The rules are: go to your pictures file, pick the 4th folder, pick the 4th picture and decribe it. Then tag 4 people!


Ha ha this cracks me up! So my dad is super busy all the time with work, being on the planning commision for West Point and being a bishop that I always have to bring my stuff home to cut his hair. So this evening I decided to get a little creative... My dad was just sitting there in the kitchen with his eyes closed while I began to give him a new do. After I finished my new cut for him I styled it for him and made him go show my mom. We were all laughin so hard, especially because I was tryin to mohawk the top, but he has parted down the middle for so many years it just kept splitting on top and looked ridiculous! It was fun though. Thanks dad, for letting me give you a "hard core" do!

This is the picture from the front! Ridiculous! It looks like a fountain! And I had some serious goop in it.. still kept splitting!


I tag anyone who wants to play along!

Comments

Anna said…
That is one funny picture! You're dad is one hip cat!
nixon5 said…
LOL that is too funny. I love it what a good sport your dad is.
Kelly & Jamie said…
How funny! If only my dad would let me try something like that on his hair! ha ha
McFamily said…
Hey there I am in the back of the last picture! HA HA that was so funny, I could not get over it. He should have left it for a couple days