And he's off!

Paxton is walking... almost! He has a little walker that helps him go, go, go! You just put his walker in front of him and he pulls himself up and he is off! He is so fast! It's like he is always in a race! It is quite funny to watch him go! He isn't quite brave enough to walk on his own yet, but it won't be too long before he is going all by himself. He will stand on his own for a few seconds till he realizes he is alone. Then he will just slowly sit down. It is so cute! He will be walking in no time at all! I feel bad for Jen and Ryan because he is so curious and so fast he will be into everything! ha ha We just love the little bug and are so proud of his new accomplishment! Getting him to stop for about 2 second for a picture!

Comments

Niels and Kayla said…
what a cutie! That is such a fun age!
Devyn said…
nephews are so much fun! i have two!!
Tyler and Camie said…
He is so cute i can't believe he is already almost walking!
nixon5 said…
What a handsome boy! Getting so big. I can't believe he will be walking. Love that last picture so cute.
Brett and Megan said…
Paxton is so cute! I bet you are such a fun aunt. I love your new hair, it's so cute!
Jodie said…
cute little guy! i cant beleive how big he has gotten!! he is so darling, i loved holding him at alis wedding!!
Kelly & Jamie said…
I cant believe he is cruisin' around like that! what a little cutie!