Tagged by Jammers!
Six names you go by:
1- Jenessa
2- Nes
3- Babe
4- Schnedly
5- Jen
6- Marissa (a lot lately thanks to Shanna :)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1- Sweat pants
2- Some way cute pink socks
3- A cute shirt Gary got me for Christmas
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1- To do something since it's Saturday night!
2- To go on a vacation
Three People who will fill this out:
1- Um everyone already has
2- Jodi
3- and Jodie better
Three of your favorite things that you did last night:
1- Went to Noodles and Company! mac n' cheese YUM!
2- Spent time with Gary
3- Slept!
Four things you ate today:
1- Toast
2- Chocolate milk
3- Cafe Rio Chicken salad! Hello delicious!
4- a bite of hershey chocolate
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1- Gary
2- Someone on the phone at work
Six things you are going to do tomorrow:
1- Go to church
2- Teach a lesson
3- I sure hope take a nap
4- Eat a yummy dinner
5- Celebrate birthdays at my in-laws
6- Possibly play the wii
Three Favorite Beverages:
1- Ice cold water
2- Dr. Pepper
3- Juice
Five things you are grateful for today:
1- My hubby
2- My health... I hate being sick!
3- A job... I guess :)
4- To have a place to live
5- All of my family
I tag... Jen, Jessica, Donell, Shanna and anyone else who wants to play too!
1- Jenessa
2- Nes
3- Babe
4- Schnedly
5- Jen
6- Marissa (a lot lately thanks to Shanna :)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1- Sweat pants
2- Some way cute pink socks
3- A cute shirt Gary got me for Christmas
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1- To do something since it's Saturday night!
2- To go on a vacation
Three People who will fill this out:
1- Um everyone already has
2- Jodi
3- and Jodie better
Three of your favorite things that you did last night:
1- Went to Noodles and Company! mac n' cheese YUM!
2- Spent time with Gary
3- Slept!
Four things you ate today:
1- Toast
2- Chocolate milk
3- Cafe Rio Chicken salad! Hello delicious!
4- a bite of hershey chocolate
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1- Gary
2- Someone on the phone at work
Six things you are going to do tomorrow:
1- Go to church
2- Teach a lesson
3- I sure hope take a nap
4- Eat a yummy dinner
5- Celebrate birthdays at my in-laws
6- Possibly play the wii
Three Favorite Beverages:
1- Ice cold water
2- Dr. Pepper
3- Juice
Five things you are grateful for today:
1- My hubby
2- My health... I hate being sick!
3- A job... I guess :)
4- To have a place to live
5- All of my family
I tag... Jen, Jessica, Donell, Shanna and anyone else who wants to play too!

Comments
Gotta Love DP!