Luck O' the Irish!

So my cute sister and I went to lunch Monday and decided to make a stop at Jo~Anns after. We picked up these cute wood letters to make a fabulous St. Patricks day decoration. It is so much more fun and more rewarding to make your own decorations, then to just go buy one already made. This is the half-way point (painted and the out-line stitch) and we are gonna finish them up Saturday night. So I will post the finished project this weekend. Thanks for the fun afternoon and fantastic idea Jen!

Comments

nixon5 said…
So cute and very talented you are.
Anonymous said…
So cute! I always knew you had a crafty side!
McFamily said…
Can't wait to finish them! I like how you did your "u" i haven't put any lines on that one cuz I was kind of scared, but that looks good!
Kelly & Jamie said…
Way cute, too add to your cute new decorated house!
Jodie said…
so sute!! i wish i was crafty!!
The Dillons said…
Very cute! I wish I lived closer to you girls so I could do some of these wonderful decorations! And for your previous post, I could not believe what happened. I was reading what you put about the Bachelor and I was right with ya! But I am soooo glad Melissa is on Dancing with the Stars, it makes it so fun! Also word has it that she has a boyfriend named Ty!