What just happened!?

So if any of you are not into The Bachelor, then this might be a boring post for you. Last night was the season fianle of The Bachelor. I was excited and just couldn't wait for him to finally pick one girl. My hopes were really set on Melissa! I did like Molly, but I just loved Melissa and Jason together. So you can imagine the joy I felt when he picked Melissa and proposed to her. I just couldn't wait to see and hear the happy couple share their wedding date with all of us on the aftershow. To much suprise, Jason walked out on the aftershow looking absolutely crushed and upset. When he and the host, Chris, began to talk and Jason said things weren't good since the show ended I thought, "OH MY GOODNESS! MELISSA HAS DIED!" I truly was waiting for those horrible words to be said. Instead Jason opens his mouth and says he wants to dump Melissa right now, on the show, in front of all of America...... WAIT, did I just hear that right? Yes! He wants to break up with her, so he can turn right around and ask Molly for her back! And we all thought DeAnna letting him get down on his knee was bad. Wow! All I could think is this is LOW! I cannot believe this is how the show ended. Poor Melissa, poor Ty! What is Jason thinking!? Why did he become the scum all of us thought could not ever happen!? Man, I just had to vent a little. And see what all of you fans are thinking of this mess?

Comments

Coach Detamore said…
I totally agree with you!! Mom and I just sat there for two hours and then to come find out what really just happened. Did you know there is a part 2 after the final rose on tonight I wonder what that will be about.
Kelly & Jamie said…
Ya i am pretty sure that all of america hates whoever this jerk is who used to be sweet hot amazing Jason!! i honestly thought she had died or something too when they started the show! im so glad she spoke her mind and showed how mad she was! he makes me vomit, especially when he makes out with molly 2 seconds later i hope she dumps him! but i guess not, for ty's sake!
I think he's so selfish and molly was dumb for taking him back! I think he just puts up an act for everyone and we ALL fell for it! so dumb!!!! I hope they are happy together in there pot of SLIME!
nixon5 said…
I love all this venting I have been leaving comments on hollie and jamies too. This is insain.
I even watched last night and when they said melissa declined to be on the show for last night after just six weeks of jason dumping her on TV and you want her to come back. HELLO!!!! I was rooting for melissa and was exceited too and then BAM. He started out so dang cute too. CRAP. the stupid thing is I keep wathcing this dumb show.
Biggest looser dont fail me now!!
Jodie said…
i so agree!!! jason=a turd!!
Tyler and Camie said…
Um so pretty much i didn't even read this post cause im not so into the bachelor and honestly i think its the dumbest show out there ha ha but i wanted to say i miss you and i love ya and i wanna come check out your new place!!!
The Atkinsons said…
jenessa.
i agree with you.
boo jason.
boo molly.

but i'm very excited for jillian!
Hollie said…
I hate Jason! Nothing else can be said!!!!
Unknown said…
I was so mad about the show too. Oh well Melissa is better off without him.. But I just heard Melissa is going to be on Dancing with the stars now. SO go Melissa whoo whoo!!
So I watched it all play out too. I was freaked out too, but I was a Molly fan, but I thought how mean of him to break up with her in front of millions of people. But I read it was part of his contract that if he was to break up within the first 6 weeks they had to do it on TV. I hope him and Molly will be happy. I still feel really bad for Melissa too.