sPooKtAcuLaR....

I just love fall and all the holidays that come the last three months of the year! This time of year is just so fun to me! We didn't get to do as many traditions for halloween as we would have liked to this year thanks to the flu, but it was still fun! Just to give ya a warning this post has a lot of pictures. Here is the work gang all ready for patients!
The cutest dang dragon I've ever seen!
H1N1 with the cute dragon
We had our traditional Halloween party with our friends and it just never disappoints! It was blast! Thanks to Kelly and his parents for letting us use their beautiful home! Can't wait for our next party friends!!! Here is who showed up to PARTAY!!!
Little Red Riding Hood with a Big Bad Werewolf!
Grandpa and Grandma Hansen
Indian Chief with his Indian Princess
KISS even showed up to ROCK OUT!!!
The Lumberjacks
Hot Rod with his Biker Chick!
Doesn't this group just look like fun waiting to happen!
Gene Simmons giving us a personal concert!
The Indian Cheif decided to give us one too!
Oh just the boys about to get their trashed kicked in a sweet game of Pictionary! One day they'll realize there is just no reason to try and beat us girls! We ROCK! :)
Isn't he creepy!

ha ha I love this picture this was after a fun night of some awesome head banging, sweet singing, game playing fun!

Love all you guys and your fabulous costumes!

Comments

Niels and Kayla said…
oh i just love the costumes!! haha the h1n1 is amazing...i would have never of thought of that. Cute, what a fun halloween!!
The Atkinsons said…
I agree, it looks like it was a very fun halloween!
i am glad that you are healed from the swine!
Kelly & Jamie said…
We sure do know how to party! It was so much fun as usual!! And ya, the boys really need to do something about their losing streak in pictionary, thats getting pretty embarassing...HA Ha and camie's hair killed me! I almost got my eyes poked out by it more times than once that night. Thanks so much for everything, love ya!!!
McFamily said…
They all had great costumes! I wonder how many times Camie had to wash her hair! LOL
Tyler and Camie said…
i love our halloween parties they are the best!! Im not such a fan of the last picture but I actually only had to wash my hair once and it was back to normal!! We kick butt every year!!
Anna said…
love all of the costumes!
Wow, looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love Halloween! The pictures were all GREAT.
And btw, me, you, and Jodi need to go to lunch or something sometime. I miss running into you at Walmart! ;o)
nixon5 said…
that looks like so much fun. What great costumes. Jennifer and Ryan sooooo good. LOVE them all.