moViNg thE mCgAry'S

Last month we got the bitter-sweet fun of helping my sister and her cute little family move to California, so Ryan could start his Dental program at Western U. It was a super fun trip and it was so nice to see where they will be living. Their cute house, their fun little neighborhood, their new ward and all the new adventures of a new state. One of the days we took Paxton to the beach so Ry and Jen could get some things organized at their new home. It was adorable to watch Paxton love every second of playing in the waves. This was his anticipation face. He would get so excited with a hint of nervous as the waves came rolling in. I couldn't stop lauging because he would start this little hum and then as soon as a wave hit him he would giggle his head off.
My mom and I had to keep him from running way out into the waves because he was loving it so darn much!

Jes just catching some rays
Paxton also loved playing in the sand and helping Grandma build a little sandcastle.

We stayed to watch the gorgeous sunset and theses are some of the awesome pictures Gary captured!






We had so much fun and can't wait to go back to visit! We love you guys and miss you!

Comments

Melissa & Chris said…
Cute pictures. Now you guys will just have a great excuse to go to California all of the time!
The Dillons said…
How fun. I love California. That is a gorgeous picture of the sunset. That is sad to have your sister move further away from you. Oh and I want to see pictures of your cute house!
nixon5 said…
That looks like so much fun. I could live on the beach. Sad that they are so far away.