oUr neW hOmE!!!


Here's our cute little home!!!
Here are some pictures of the downstairs of our home. The upstairs is still under "construction."

Here is the kitchen before we painted and decorated

Here is the kitchen after.. I still need to finish decorating, but it looks a lot better.



Our dining room before...



And after

The living room before (notice the yucky curtains in the background)







And after, I still need to find curtains I like (it's harder done, then said)

The fireplace before

And after



We love our home and neighborhood so much so far!!! Even though being a home owner is a lot of work and little more stressful I have loved every second of it so far... okay maybe not the 7 hours of priming it took to just do around the fireplace, but every other second! We can't wait to continue to do small updates on it, finish the painting upstairs and continue to decorate it! (My favorite part)

Comments

The Calaway's said…
Jen your home is so cute! You guys did a awesome job. I can't wait to have a cute house like that one day!:) I want to come see it sometime.
Anna said…
Wow! You did such a great job of decorating. It looks SO SO SO cute! Congrats you two!
Anonymous said…
Your new home is super cute!! You have really good taste, too! :-)
So cute! is it a townhome?
Very cute!! I have been in my house a moth and still have nothing on the walls!
McFamily said…
Yay thanks for posting! I want to see the magnent board up close it looks way cute. I love the kitchen colors!
nixon5 said…
SO cute! I am so happy for you. I love the decorating.
Melissa & Chris said…
Jen you did a good job!!! It looks so fun. Now you need to have a house party to celebrate. Just wait a few months so we can come.
Kami said…
way cute! You are such a good decorator! I can't wait to live somewhere that I can decorate how I want! And, its so fun you get to be Jodie and Skyler's neighbors!
Unknown said…
Is this in Centerville? It looks really similar to the ones we used to live next to?