Circus! Circus!


Yesterday Gary and I went to the circus with my sister Jen and her hubby Ryan. We rode the Front Runner down to Salt Lake. We walked from the train station to the Gateway and ate at California Pizza Kitchen! YUM! It was delicious! Then we walked to the Energy Soultions Arena to watch the circus. It was a blast! We had such a good time. Even though cotton candy was $12.00! I was really disappointed cause I was looking forward to some cotton candy, but I didn't want some that bad. The circus was everything I expected and more! They really put on a GREAT show! I loved it and really want to go again next year. Especially because my camera is still not working so we didn't get any pictures. Darn it! Maybe next time I will just join the circus and go traveling with them!

Comments

nixon5 said…
that sounds like so much fun!!!
Hope your camera is working soon or you get a new one soon:)
Kelly & Jamie said…
Yes joining the circus, what a fabulous idea! So, I have never been to the circus! i feel deprived...ha ha but you are so cute, and the cotton candy thing just brought back the best memories! the night where you ate like 10 of them! Good times!
Devyn said…
that sounds like fun! i wish i could go to the circus!!
Jodie said…
I have never been to the circus! that sounds way fun! yes, Jenessa + cotton candy = true love! $12.00!!! How do they sleep at night!!
Niels and Kayla said…
I have never been to a circus, i want to go! I was miserable when i broke my camera, i hope you get yours working soon, or get a new one or whatever...Fair candy is nutzos! That is crazy expensive!
Nate and Sarah said…
That sounds fun! I've never been on the front runner, or the circus! Hope your camera starts working soon...I hate it when that happens.