Weekend Get-away!


For Labor Day weekend Gary and I went on a small get away vacation. We stayed at the Marriott in Salt Lake, which was a nice hotel. It has valet parking and the valet parkers would always open my door for me and say "Enjoy your afternoon, mam." Or when we got back they would ask how our day was. It makes ya feel way special. We went up to Park City and walked down main street and saw an ex Jazz b-ball player, Mark Eaton. He basically is the tallest man I have ever seen in my life! He is an enormous man! Then we went and rode the Alpine Slide and the new Alpine Coaster! It was a BLAST! If you ever get a chance to go to Park City and ride them... DO IT!!! The new coaster is so fun. Google Park City Alpine Coaster and you'll find pictures and a video on youtube. I would post pictures of us riding it, but our digital camera broke. :( So I only had a disposible camera. We had such a good time. It was so nice to get away for a weekend and spend time together! Now it's back to school and work.

Comments

Devyn said…
ooo sounds like a fun time
Kelly & Jamie said…
Oh how fun! i love park city and the alpine slide is so fun! i will have to check out that coaster!
nixon5 said…
sounds like so much fun. I too must check out the coaster. Always nice to get away.
Niels and Kayla said…
oh i love weekend get aways...they are so much fun! sounds like you two had fun, i def. want to try that coaster though! that would be a blast! And sorry i should of came and said hi but we were kinda in a hurry, but yeah its good to be home!
Jodie said…
sounds like a fun little get away from the every day!! I have never been on those alpine things but i sure will have to next time i am there!!
Unknown said…
I love Park City it's so fun! Lots to do!
Brett and Megan said…
Hi Jenessa! So glad you found our blog. I am going to add you to our friends! We just got back from Park City a few weeks ago, I love it there! Keep in touch!
Nate and Sarah said…
Cute blog! We love park city...lots of fun memories. The zipline is my favorite! I am too wimpy to go fast on the alpine slide. Looks like you guys are enjoying life together! So cute!
andyandmorganp said…
Hey Jenessa, its so good to hear from you! you are so cute! Hows married life treating you? Yeah thats totally fine that you put me on your blog list- only if i can put you on mine! please kee in touch
Niels and Kayla said…
hey to answer your question haha corn bags are just fresh sweet corn frozen so you can have yummy corn throughout the year instead of canned corn with dinners...lol dont worry i didnt know what it was either until i married into the family..