I've Been Tagged!
Sarah tagged me! This is going to be interesting! :)
Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.
Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
1. I cannot go anywhere and not notice peoples hair! I was really insane when I first started beauty school. Example: We'd be waiting for dinner and I'd start telling my family how everyone in the restaurants hair was cut or how it was colored or how it was styled. I don't share the info as often anymore, but I cannot just enjoy a night out without looking and pondering hair. It is a really bad habit! It drives Gary crazy. Right now my thing has been telling him when someone has extensions or a wig. I just can't help it.
2. I talk to myself a lot! Maybe not out loud all the time (which I do talk out loud to myself every once in awhile.) But I always am thinking to myself constantly. When I am alone I will talk to myself and I usually actually have a conversation with myself in my as if I am really two people. Sometimes I start answering my own questions or I will think something and then think "I know! I totally agree." Ha ha I guess it's a good thing I agree with my own self. I'm weird!
3. I think I have a weird laugh when I laugh really hard and it drives me NUTS! Everytime I start laughin that hard I think to myself (there I go again talkin to myself :) "Man I sound ridiculous! I hate my laugh." And this is embarrassing, but I read a book called Lean On Me, and the girl in the book taught the boy how to change his laugh so it sounded very appealing to everyone! I would love her to teach me how to change mine! I'm working on it but it still comes out so weird. I totally envy girls with cute laughs!
4. Whenever I go on any vacation I am always homesick the first day or two! It is so weird! It doesn't matter if I'm with Gary or all my family is there I still get homesick. Even when we went to Hawaii The flight there and the first day/night there I just wanted to be home. I know! I'm crazy, right!? I was in one of the most beautiful places in the world and yet I wanted to be in my own house. After the first night and by the second afternoon I am usually fine, but that first little bit is always so hard for me. And really it has only been like that for the last few years. Maybe I'll grow out of it since I obviously grew into it.
5. More weird quirks about hair, but I honestly get more nervous doing family and friends hair then complete strangers. Whenever family or friends ask me to do their hair I get really nervous, really ancy waiting for them to come get it done and start second guessing myself. I just want my family and friends to love it cause they mean so much to me. With strangers I still want them to like it but I feel more confident doing a consultation and doing their hair.
6. I cannot stand straight on two feet when I am not doing anything. I either stand with one knee bent and my hip popped out or I stand on one leg with my other leg up like I'm making a 4 with my legs or I stand with one foot up on something. It's like physically impossible of me to stand with both my knees straight and just like normal people do. No wonder Gary said if I was an animal I'd be a flamingo for one of my bridal showers!
Okay that is all my weirdness displayed for everyone. Now I tag: Jamie, Jodie, Jodi, Jen, Camie, and Devyn
Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.
Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
1. I cannot go anywhere and not notice peoples hair! I was really insane when I first started beauty school. Example: We'd be waiting for dinner and I'd start telling my family how everyone in the restaurants hair was cut or how it was colored or how it was styled. I don't share the info as often anymore, but I cannot just enjoy a night out without looking and pondering hair. It is a really bad habit! It drives Gary crazy. Right now my thing has been telling him when someone has extensions or a wig. I just can't help it.
2. I talk to myself a lot! Maybe not out loud all the time (which I do talk out loud to myself every once in awhile.) But I always am thinking to myself constantly. When I am alone I will talk to myself and I usually actually have a conversation with myself in my as if I am really two people. Sometimes I start answering my own questions or I will think something and then think "I know! I totally agree." Ha ha I guess it's a good thing I agree with my own self. I'm weird!
3. I think I have a weird laugh when I laugh really hard and it drives me NUTS! Everytime I start laughin that hard I think to myself (there I go again talkin to myself :) "Man I sound ridiculous! I hate my laugh." And this is embarrassing, but I read a book called Lean On Me, and the girl in the book taught the boy how to change his laugh so it sounded very appealing to everyone! I would love her to teach me how to change mine! I'm working on it but it still comes out so weird. I totally envy girls with cute laughs!
4. Whenever I go on any vacation I am always homesick the first day or two! It is so weird! It doesn't matter if I'm with Gary or all my family is there I still get homesick. Even when we went to Hawaii The flight there and the first day/night there I just wanted to be home. I know! I'm crazy, right!? I was in one of the most beautiful places in the world and yet I wanted to be in my own house. After the first night and by the second afternoon I am usually fine, but that first little bit is always so hard for me. And really it has only been like that for the last few years. Maybe I'll grow out of it since I obviously grew into it.
5. More weird quirks about hair, but I honestly get more nervous doing family and friends hair then complete strangers. Whenever family or friends ask me to do their hair I get really nervous, really ancy waiting for them to come get it done and start second guessing myself. I just want my family and friends to love it cause they mean so much to me. With strangers I still want them to like it but I feel more confident doing a consultation and doing their hair.
6. I cannot stand straight on two feet when I am not doing anything. I either stand with one knee bent and my hip popped out or I stand on one leg with my other leg up like I'm making a 4 with my legs or I stand with one foot up on something. It's like physically impossible of me to stand with both my knees straight and just like normal people do. No wonder Gary said if I was an animal I'd be a flamingo for one of my bridal showers!
Okay that is all my weirdness displayed for everyone. Now I tag: Jamie, Jodie, Jodi, Jen, Camie, and Devyn

Comments