Girlies and Hair!

Yesterday I was able to style one of my best friends, Ali's hair to practice for her bridals. I haven't seen her in what feels like forever, because she has been so busy with school, work and planning her wedding. We just did a practice on her yesterday to get an idea of what she wanted. Then today she came to the salon for the real deal. I started to do her hair today and felt like it just was not coming together well. I hate that! If I practice I always feel like I can't do it the next time. So after getting it almost all the way together I took it all back out and began again. Ali was so calm and cool while I told her not to stress. Ha ha she is so trusting and I love her for that. So needless to say, her up-do I did today turned out quite a bit different then yesterday, but she looked beautiful! Alison was so fun to style for her pictures because she wanted something a little different then the basic bride curls. I loved that she let me be more creative! Thanks Sone! She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy for her! Congrats Sone! I hope your bridals went well!

Halfway there!





Putting on the finishing touches!







Tada! This is the up-do from yesterday! I forgot my camera today, but I will take pictures when I do it for the wedding.





Later that evening I got to see one of my other best friends, Jodi. She needed her hair cut and colored and her parents put a nice little salon in their basement. So over there we went and got her hair all pretty for her. It was so nice to see her and catch up. We always joke that we are "basically the same person" because in beauty school everyone would get us mixed up. Ha ha so I am glad I could see my long lost twin! She is such a doll! Thanks for the fun time Jo! She doesn't like the before picture so here is the after!

Comments

nixon5 said…
Love all the hairdo's . You are so talented.
Tyler and Camie said…
Jen good Job Al looked beautiful! That is a way fun hairdo for a wedding!
Anonymous said…
You always do such great hair. You are definity talented.
Kelly & Jamie said…
her hair looks so cute i love it! cant wait for the weddin!
Devyn said…
i was waiting for you to come see me all day and all night.. im glad you had a good day!! you did a great job on both of your friends hair!
Niels and Kayla said…
That turned out SO darling! i love it! Congrats Allison!
Jodie said…
the wedding is going to be so fun! prob cause we are the best bridesmaids ever!! good job on her hair!! love ya!
Nate and Sarah said…
Wow you are so talented! Those hairdos turned out way cute. You look gorgeous by the way! And that pic at the top is really sweet! Merry Christmas!