Ward Christmas Party!

Tonight was our Ward Christmas Party. It was fun and put together so well. They set it up as if it were in the times of Christ. The invitation was like a decree from those days. Those who wanted to could dress up and be all festive. We ate food that was like food in those days and then had a cute little program about the Savior. It was a good night and we had fun. We also had Paxton with us because Jen and Ryan had a work party. He loved it! Letters to the missionaries.
Paxton found a friend to play with
He was a happy guy tonight!
Me and Gary My dear friend Jamie came too and we were matching! ha ha She has such good taste in clothes! :)
Me and the Pax!
Ryan and Jen dropping Pax off
The program about the Savior.
My dad and mom being OH so festive!
Thanks to all those who put the Ward party together! It was a great night!

Comments

nixon5 said…
I was sorry we missed it. Sound like so much fun. I love the pic of you and jamie. I was telling Hollie that all of us should go to dinner one night that is if you want an old lady taggin along LOL. I just miss all you guys so much.
Niels and Kayla said…
you two are so cute!! I loved the new pic on your page, im guessing you went to temple square to see the lights? Its darling! I was kinda bummed when we went it seemed like there really wasnt as many lights there this year, but they might have not been all on or something, anyways happy holidays you two!!!
Your new picture on your page is way cute! You two are so adorable, and I love that you two are married... It gives me hope! My missionary, Clint, Only has one year left... and I can't wait for it to go by! ha ha... I miss you Jenessa! You are so cute!!
Jodie said…
that looks like fun! i miss the good ol WP4!!
Kelly & Jamie said…
Oh jenessa, my fashion twin! that was fun i was so glad that you and paxton were there, he is so dang cute!!! I sure miss our ward sometimes!