a sHoWEr foR cAmS!

Last night we had a fabulous shower for one of my dearest friends, Camie! Her and her fiance Tyler have been really good friends of ours for a long time. We are so excited for them to finally be getting married! And excited that we almost have the same anniversary. It will make it very easy to remember theirs! :) They are such a cute couple, opposites that completely compliment each other! Thanks to the Stephens for letting us have the shower at their house! Here are cute pictures of her opening some of her gifts! Love ya girl and hope you had a fun night!
Jamie being a fantastic scribe!

Here she is sitting in the middle of her gifts! Can't wait for your big day Cams! You'll make a beautiful bride!

Comments

Hey Jenessa! I am so bad at keeping up to date on reading other people's blogs. Sooo, I just caught up on all of yours! :o) Congrats on the move! That is so exciting. It is always so much fun (and lots of work) moving to a new place, but from your pics you posted, it looks way cute! I also have to comment on your Bachelor post (better late than never - haha). I WAS SO PISSED TOO! I loved Melissa. Molly was ok, but Melissa had such a cute personality. I really thought her and Jason were perfect for each other. What a jerk! And I really liked him at first too....oh well. ANYWAY, sorry this is a long comment, but that's what happens when you're commenting on like 10 different posts combined! ;o)
Niels and Kayla said…
How fun! Her and Tex are so cute together!
Kelly & Jamie said…
Wasn't that such a fun shower! Its so good to see everyone and i cant wait for cams wedding! I just love all my wonderful friends and that i still fit in perfectly even as the single chicka! i love you jen!
Jodie said…
i cant wait for the big day!! that was such a fun shower, thanks for helping with it!! love you girly!!