Good weather equals Golf!

Monday was such a nice day! FINALLY! So we decided after Gary got off work we would go to the driving range. We took Jes with us because she is now an official golfer!It was a lot of fun as I mostly watched, because I have no golfing skills! I wish I did. It makes me so angry that I just can't figure out all the small things you have to do all at the same time to make the ball go far. I can hit it (most the time) but it seriously goes about 20 feet. So I mostly watched as Gary SMACKED the ball about 280 yards and Jessica hit it about 180 + yards. Like way way farther then any of mine went. Oh well, the good news is that it was warm and we got to go do something together. Next time we go I promise I am busting out mad golfing skills and they will be jealous!

Comments

nixon5 said…
How fun. You guys looks so good golfing. Love the looks of the wonderful weather in your pictures.
Niels and Kayla said…
how fun!! I LOVE golfing, but it took me a looonggg time to get the skill down, and yet....i still really suck!! You look so cute in the picture too
Tyler and Camie said…
ha ha don't worry i suck at golfing too girl!! I didn't know jessica was on the team, thats way cool!!
Kelly & Jamie said…
The driving range is one frustrating place for me! I can not do it to save my life! You sure look cute trying though girly!
The Dillons said…
That looks like fun! It is super cold today so I got a little jealous reading this:)
Anna said…
I am with you on that one Jenessa. I wish it was something I was good at. Jessica looks like a professional in that first picture.
McFamily said…
Thanks for you kind words in the post below, I didn't see that until today. LOVE YOU SIS!
Unknown said…
I'm no good at golfing either, I can throw it farther then I can hit it. And thats saying alot cause I can't throw it very far either! It looks like you guys had so much fun though!