Island Park



Gary's favorite part of Yellowstone.
Look what Jase caught! :)
The biggest teddy bear I've ever seen!
Jase and Megan were worn out!This post is nice and late because I have been busy being gone for the weekends and with work. But anyway for the 24th of July we went up to the Bingham family cabin in Island Park! It was so fun! We had a great time up there! We were so happy Jase and his finace Megan could come up. We really had a lot of fun on a caone ride, a random awkward sit down at a Lodge, four wheel riding, Yellowstone and just hanging out. Here our some pics of our trip.

Comments

Kelly & Jamie said…
Way fun, those pictures are way cute! I miss you guys sooooooo much!
Terra Bingham said…
Oh, how we miss yellowstone. Wish we could of been there. Looked like you guys had fun.
The Atkinsons said…
Jenessa!
Your hair is so cute!
And I am jealous you got your picture taken by such a big bear!!
Niels and Kayla said…
oh my gosh how fun! im way jealous, what a fun trip! Your hair is darling by the way!