Sneaky Gary!!!

That's right folks I'm finally the big 21!!!So my cute husband of mine planned a suprise birthday party for me! It was so much fun! All my family had lied to me so I was really suprised when I found out what we were doing. We started off by heading over to my parents for a little BBQ that was so delicious! Then we all hung out and all of a sudden all my best friends started showing up! I was even more suprised! I really couldn't believe my sweet hubby of mine had planned all of this for me. We had some cake and ice cream, opened presents and laughed lots! Thank you so much Gary you are the sweetest!!!
21 dollas holla!! LOL

Comments

Tyler and Camie said…
Happy birthday girl!! Sorry i couldn't be there last night! Looks like you had a good one though little miss 21!! Game night next friday it'll be great!!
Jodie said…
thanks gary for inviting us, im glad we could be part of your suprise! Happy birthday jenessa, i love you tons! It was so fun!! YAY GAME NIGHT!
What a sweet husband you have. Looks like you had a great 21st birthday. I would love to get in contact with your sister for pictures my email is beccamuir03@yahoo.com or you can give me hers whatever is easier.
nixon5 said…
what a great guy. I am so glad that you had a fun party. Happy bday and what a fun day.
Kelly & Jamie said…
Happy Birthday to you, you little oldie! That was such a good idea that Gary planned that and it was so fun i just LOVE your family! Can you do me a huge favor!!!?? That is the first official picutre of me and Kelly ever (sad i know) so could you please email it to me? Im going to be needing it! i love you guys so much!
Anna said…
What a sweet hubby! Happy birthday! you can gamble now!!ha!
jodi said…
jen!! i'm so sad i couldn't come that day!!! :( we need to play.... i miss my crispy buttercup!!!!!!!